3.30.2010

J'Adore Bens Chili Bowl: Sarkozys Stop By DC Icon

So, a few moments ago, I bumped my head on my office window rushing over to get a peek at the motorcade blowing by my office. The red, white and blue striped flag made me scream (ok, tweet) SARKOZZZZYYY!

Shortly there after, the Twitters started blowing up. As I type right now, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his smokin hot model-actress-singer-First-Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy are noshing on half smokes and chili cheese fries.



Does this make me like the French more? HELL YES!

UPDATE: Maybe my love of the Sarkozy @benschilibowl stop is a sign that I am not a Francophile. My Frenchie pals are horrified. And I LOVE it!

UPDATE: Washington Post Reliable Source 2:16pm Hey, isn't that: Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni order a half-smoke at Ben's Chili Bowl

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Honestly, this event made me grin like a fool. I love the absurd, and it's tough to top Carla Bruni with a half smoke.

Unknown said...

Clearly this was the biggest news in DC yesterday. Forget about that bill signing... a French president went to Ben's Chili Bowl.
Seriously though, first he get divorced (and married) while in office, then he jogs and finally he eats half-smokes... is there no dignity in the office of President of France anymore?

Tammy Gordon said...

Its just a big fabulous shit show. I seriously sort of like them as a couple. I mean, a President & First Lady making out in public and eating half smokes... and why shouldn't they? ;)