4.05.2010

VA Dispatch: Northside Social Gives Good First Impression

Northside Social is the new coffee and wine bar from the team behind Clarendon hot spots Liberty Tavern and Lyon Hall. Expecting a few kinks, I stopped by today for it's first day of service.  While not quite a well oiled machine, the sun dappled open dining room is a great place to start the day so I didn't mind waiting a bit for my caffiene fix.  My latte was spot on and artfully decorated & the coffee cake muffin was delicious.


Other pluses: Amazing patio space, free wi-fi and well rounded menu. I'm looking forward to spending more time here and maybe whiling away a sunny weekend day reading the paper... or maybe just sipping a glass of vino.

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that you like Northside - I'm trying them out this weekend.