2.22.2012

Atlantic Striped Bass at Graffiato

I work in Penn Quarter, which means I'm surrounded by tempting lunch options daily. One of my favorites is Chef Mike Isabella's Graffiato. The menu is seasonal and features great local ingredients. Today, I had the Atlantic Striped Bass and a side of Brussels Sprouts.
Atlantic Striped Bass at Graffiato (photo: Tammy Gordon)
The only downside of going for lunch instead of dinner is that I can't take advantage of the prosecco on draft at the bar.
Brussels Sprouts at Graffiato (photo: Tammy Gordon)
Graffiato is located at 707 6th Street NW in Washington, DC. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter - and don't forget to follow Chef Mike Isabella (Facebook, Twitter). Reserve a table upstairs on CityEats or take your chances downstairs and at the (prosecco on tap) bar.

No comments: